External Skeletal Fixator System - Mini
- Linear external skeletal fixators offer some unique benefits over other fracture fixation systems. These benefits include: biomechanical versatility, minimal soft tissue trauma to the fracture environment, and staged disassembly to help promote bone healing.
- The versatility of external skeletal fixators allows them to be applied either with an open or closed approach. This method is suitable for the management of simple and complex fractures.
- Suitable for animals < 10 kg
- Steel Connecting Rods: 2 each size
- SK Single Clamps: 10
- SK Double Clamps: 2
- 2.0 mm Positive Profile Pins - End Thread: 14
- 2.0 mm Positive Profile Pins - Mid Thread: 4